Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I think I need to get out more since most of my posts are about things that happen on the subway. I realize that this is because its the only time I'm really outside with civilization during this blustery winter. However, my experiences on the subway frequently make me want to never leave my apartment again. Scene: G train platform tonight around 6:30.While me and mass humanity (or I think as us G train riders are known as-The Angry Horde)  are waiting for a train to decide it wants to make a cameo, out of the corner of my eye I see the woman next to me saunter away about 5 feet towards the stairs. She lets out a long, loud, fart, then another one. Then she nonchalantly walks back over, looks at me like "what?" and continues waiting for the train. I walked away in a safer direction.